The Connectors is the important part of electrical equipment,without the Connectors ,two electrical equipment cannot be connected to each other to generate the required energy. And the different connectors has some different characteristic in the application.This article takes aviation connector as an example to describe the installation and use of aviation connector in detail.
Aviation plug use characteristics
- Easy maintenance. If electronic components are damaged and invalid, it will inevitably bring great inconvenience to production and life, and the cost is relatively high.After using aviation connectors, it can not only reduce the probability of failure, but also facilitate maintenance, and replace the invalid components in the shortest time, thus saving costs.
- Upgrading is more convenient. The development of technology will also promote the upgrading of other industries.Equipment equipped with aviation connectors can replace new components at any time, but also replace the past with more perfect and better components, which will bring greater convenience to our work and life.
- Improving equipment flexibility. Large-scale equipment in the use process are more clumsy, and equips with aviation connectors are more flexible, so enterprises attach great importance to aviation connectors.
- Improve the productive process, improve production efficiency and reduce costs of production. The aviation connector not only simplify the assembly of electronic products, but also simplify the batch production process, so that equipment in the production process is more finer and efficient, which is the advantage of aviation connectors, It is also why more and more enterprises begin to use this product.
Installation requirements for aviation plugs
- Ordinary sockets should be installed in a dry, dust-free place.
- The socket should be installed firmly. Since the socket is always charged, the installation height of the wall-mounted socket is not less than 1.3m from the ground, generally 1.5-1.8m, and the concealed socket allows for low installation, but the height from the ground is not less than 0.3m.
- For the aviation plugs in the same place, the installation height should be the same, the height difference should be no more than 5mm, and the sockets installed in rows should not be larger than 2mm.
- Socket power cords for high-power household appliances such as air conditioners and electric water heaters should be arranged separately from the power cords of the lamps. The sockets should not be shared with other household appliances. The power cable should be directly led out from the distribution box or bus. The wires used are generally copper core wires with a cross section of not less than 2.5 mm. The air conditioner should be a copper core wire with a section of not less than 4 square meters.
- Concealed socket should have a special box, the cover should be straight and close to the wall. Surface mounted aerial plugs are to be mounted on wooden pallets and secured with two wood screws.
Through this article, I believe you must have a further understanding of aviation connectors. If you want to know more about aviation connectors, you can click to read: How to use the aviation plug correctly? More questions you can leave us a message.